Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Boutique Wedding Guide Introduces...A Lavish Affair

Known for creating their signature sophisticated and seamless celebrations for the past seven years, A Lavish Affair is a favourite with Melbourne brides.
When I started Portobello Bride, Marisa Welcome the creator and principal planner of A Lavish Affair was one of my first invites. I am really pleased to have A Lavish Affair featured in our Boutique Wedding Guide.

Marisa is one of the most thoughtful and considerate girls I have met. Combine this with her passion and experience in planning and coordinating weddings, and you can see why A Lavish Affair are one of Melbourne's most prominent wedding planners.


What I love about A Lavish Affair is that they offer services to suit all budgets and styles, from theme and design consultations, wedding day management and of course the full wedding planning and management service.

Not forgetting a personal favourite, which I wish had been around when I got married,
'My Lavish Affair' wedding planning kit provides you with the necessary and luxurious tools needed to plan a wedding with style. I still get teased by friends and family for the folder I carried everywhere leading up to my wedding day and it certainly didn't come with Chanel lip gloss or a Vera Wang Fragrance.

Images from A Lavish Affair

No comments:

Post a Comment