Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Francesca's Wish List - French Navy

I have always loved simple, elegant stationery, that's a little quirky. I have favoured an international brand for many years now, so I was delighted when I came across an Australian stationer, French Navy who designs the most stylish correspondence cards and invitations of impeccable quality. 

French Navy  stationery is the perfect gift, personal note set or elegant invitation. Each set comes beautifully packaged, with the same style and quality as the stock itself. Each card is paired with a matching or complimentary lined envelope, and the invitations also come with thank you cards.  
Many of the designs work well for wedding celebrations.  I love the monogram invite for a sophisticated bridal shower, or the pear for a kitchen tea. 
The 'Lets Eat' card is perfect for an engagement dinner or intimate wedding. Ms Navy mentions a bride on her blog that used this invitation for their wedding which was themed around "lets eat, drink and and be married!!". I love it. 
The navy dashound card is my favourite and I think it makes a wonderful choice for the grooms bachelor party.

French Navy  also offer custom printing on all card designs. Could they be any more perfect?


No comments:

Post a Comment