Thursday, November 18, 2010

Collette Dinnigans brand new abode

I'm off to Sydney next week to confirm our venue for Sydney's Boutique Wedding Market. I am really hopeful that we will be bringing our curated wedding show and market to Sydney in late August 2011.

Whilst there I will be visiting some designers to discuss our bridal Salon Fashion Show, I am really looking forward to visiting Collette Dinnigans brand new showroom in Whoollarah.

Collette celebrated the opening of her new abode with an impromptu fashion show of her Spring Summer 2011 Collection for her guests.

I love the first dress shown below, this is perfect for the city chic bride who dreams of saying 'i do' at city hall then on to dinner at a swanky restaurant, or pizza, a` la Carrie Bradshaw!

images via vogue.com.au

It's my dream to have these pretty frocks in our Melbourne Fashion Show, along with designs by Fleur Wood, Mrs Press and more.... fingers & toes crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment