Monday, December 20, 2010

Table Style File - Billy Buttons

Kristy from Imbue Weddings is the newest member of Portobello Bride. I am personally thrilled to have Kristy on board, and look forward to working with her in the new year.


As you can see from her latest style story she is one talented lady, and I love the simple beauty of this table setting. Using nothing but the sweet native, billy button and a navy trim for detail. The photography by ngg studios is simply amazing too. 


I thought this feature was appropriate considering my head is full of design details for our upcoming Autumn/Winter Boutique Wedding Market. This is perfect inspiration for an autumn wedding, it's casual, elegant and beautiful, every thing we love!
 
The stunning photography is by Kristie Gravenall from ngg studios


5 comments:

  1. How lovely and calming! those billy buttons get me everytime too. So darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such beatiful understated elegance at it's best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely....I'm a sucker for billy buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simplicity and beauty of the table setting! I need to find some billy buttons!

    ReplyDelete