Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sydney Boutique Wedding Market Update


I have put this off as long as I could. I was hoping to have better news, but unfortunately I don't.

We have had to cancel this years Sydney Boutique Wedding Market due to Paddington Town Hall closing for renovations. We have searched for another venue, but they are either not available on our required dates, or not appropriate for the style event we will be producing.

Rest assured we are already planning next years markets for Sydeny and Melbourne, so please don't be too disheartened, 2012 will be here before we know it.

There will also be a Fashion Show in Sydney shortly, a photography Exhibition for Brisbane and events for Perth and Adelaide.

Again I am so sorry for all our members and brides-to-be, who have been waiting patiently for Sydney's event, I promise it will be worth the wait though.

Kindest,

1 comment: