Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Getting to Know... Caspix


Portobello Bride Member: Photographer
Caspix | Sydney NSW | Website | Blog | Twitter | Facebook

What’s your favourite part of your job?
The opportunity to create something extraordinary out of the ordinary every time I pick up the camera.

What are you reading at the moment?

Emails! And more emails – although for fun I am reading old school Vogue magazines for some inspiration.

What are you lusting after at the moment?

Old train station wall clocks and 1950s furniture.

Top three songs on your play list?

Impossible to list as I am so fickle with my music… but I play music 24/7, can’t live without it.

What is your favourite moment during a wedding?
When the bride and groom have their first moments alone after getting married and no one from the bridal party is around – usually their portraits together.

Who inspires you? 
My husband inspires me always – and I must say that Pinterest inspires the visual me at the moment.

Favourite Cocktail

I am a wine girl.

What does it take to impress you?

True originality and someone that is comfortably not following the pack, just being themselves.

What is the best piece of advice you were ever given?
You can’t love another, until you love yourself.

Favourite way to spend a Sunday?
Not editing at the computer - Just spending time with my tribe at home.

Black Tie or Casual?
Casual all the way.

Your suggestion for a new name for ‘Hens party’
hmm didn’t know they were looking for one?

Your favourite hostess gift to give?
A photograph from the night that we just had.

What’s the best gift you have ever received?
The gift of love from my husband – corny but totally true.

Three words that describe you best.
Erghh this is hard without sounding silly –first 3 things that pop up are independent, inquisitive and impulsive!

Thanks for sharing with us today Casandra!
Caspix is a Portobello Bride Boutique Wedding Guide Member.

No comments:

Post a Comment