Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Getting to Know... Chelsea Parsons Photography


Chelsea Parsons Photography | Hobart, TAS | Website | Blog

What’s your favourite part of your job?
The time with JUST the couple is my ultimate favourite part of the day.  I love being able to capture that connection between them, makes me all happy inside.

What are you reading at the moment?
A stack of old Frankie magazines!

What are you lusting after at the moment?
A holiday to Italy with no kids!

Top three songs on your play list? 
“Heart Translation” by Art of Fighting, 
“Such Great Heights” by Iron and Wine,
“Moon Pulls” by Mum


What is your favourite moment during a wedding?

Time frame wise… I do love the vows and I mostly always get a  tear… But I love when the light hits someone in the perfect spot and I jump up and down inside cause I know it going to be a goodun!

Who inspires you? 
Jonas Peterson, Clayton Austin, Red Leaf Studio and so many more amazing people…

Favourite Cocktail?
I don’t really drink them, but I do like green smoothies!

What does it take to impress you? 
A night out where I don’t have to organise anything!

What is the best piece of advice you were ever given?
Love what you love…

Favourite way to spend a Sunday?
Sleeping in, going to a park or the beach with my husband and 4 girls and the dog.

Black Tie or Casual?
Kinda inbetween… dress and boots

Your suggestion for a new name for ‘Hens party’ 
… erk, I don’t know!  They get up to some crazy stuff!

Your favourite hostess gift to give?
Candles… I love to get and to give…

What’s the best gift you have ever received?
Recently…. My best friend just moved to London and gave me the yummiest old green velvet jacket.  I treasure it…

Three words that describe you best. 
Arty. Runner. Mumma.

Thanks so much for sharing with us Chelsea! It's so wonderful to get to know you a little better!

No comments:

Post a Comment