Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Getting to Know... Erin King Photographer


Erin King Photographer | Brunswick, Melbourne, VIC | Website | Blog | Twitter | Facebook

What’s your favourite part of your job?
Meeting new people and getting to hear and share their stories.  I love being able to be myself and have creative freedom.

What are you reading at the moment?
I prefer to read blogs and magazines and keep in touch with what people are up to and get real life inspiration: http://greenweddingshoes.com/, http://www.jasminestarblog.com/

What are you lusting after at the moment?
Nancybird Handbags. I didn’t realise I had a handbag obsession until I found these! As well as more travel.

Top three songs on your play list?
It’s usually pop or rock, but when I’m not listening to Muse, I like to call these my power pop songs (great to work out to) includes the likes of Lady Gaga, and dare I say it…Flo-rider etc…I’m a real mixed bag when it come to music!

What is your favourite moment during a wedding?
When the groom gets overcome with emotion and can’t hold back the tears.

Who inspires you?
Yervant, Jasmine Star, and always local photographers and business people I know, respect and admire.

Favourite Cocktail?
I had a Japanese plum wine one, which was divine! Can’t remember the name unfortunately.

What does it take to impress you?
Anyone who can make me laugh has my full attention.

What is the best piece of advice you were ever given?
Trust and believe in yourself, don’t become victim to your fears.

Favourite way to spend a Sunday?
Sleep in then a lazy Sunday brunch with my partner followed by a relaxed outing with our little baby girl (aka Peanut the Chihuahua Bichon Cross)

Black Tie or Casual?
Casual, it’s not often you won’t find me wearing a pair of jeans and Chuck Taylors.

Your favourite hostess gift to give?
Something personal and fun
 
Three words that describe you best.
Bubbly, fun, always up for a laugh

Thanks so much for sharing with us today Erin! It was wonderful to get to know more about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment