Sunday, May 16, 2010

Handmade Elegance

I have been wanting to share with you one of my favourite members of The Boutique Wedding Guide for some time. Our first international member that ships to Australia, Emici Bridal makes the most stunning heirloom quality bridal accessories. Designer Marie Conrad is one of the most lovely ladies and all her pieces are simply divine.

When Marie sent me news of her latest design I was overwhelmed at its beauty. I'm not really one for bling, but this is absolutely beautiful and so elegant, I love everything about it; Especially the peridot gemstones and green silk stems, ivory and green are one of my favourite bridal colour palettes. 
Marie created the Leona Charlize Bouquet from hand cut petals of various gorgeous silk fabrics, faceted peridot gemstones, silver rhinestones clusters, vintage brooches and lace. Each flower is its own individual piece with a green dupioni silk wrapped stem. 
We are delighted to have Emici Bridal as part of Portobello Bride and think the Emici Bridal Bouquets will make a fabulous addition to the already beautiful collection of accessories that are on offer from Emici Bridal

No comments:

Post a Comment