Friday, October 15, 2010

An Introduction

Hi there everyone! My name is Amanda and I am the newest member of the Portobello Bride team! I am so excited to be a part of this innovative wedding company that brings bespoke and boutique wedding products and services to the brides of Australia!

My role at Portobello Bride will mainly be here at the blog; researching and composing posts and gathering inspiration for you lovely readers. I will also be involved in some design aspects of Portobello Bride too. I have a background in Graphic Design [Amanda Fuller Designs] and Blogging [Calico & Co] and I have also created an eco-friendly paper goods line called lemon tree lane... yes, I like to keep busy!

I have always been a little wedding-obsessed and I can't wait to one day have my own! Right now, I am really inspired by the trend of handkerchief wedding invitations. What a great idea! Add a personal touch through this unique invitation choice. Why not consider having your details screen-printed on to vintage handkerchiefs, or a totally unique design created for you?!

Here are some beautiful examples:

I am very much looking forward to sharing with you many inspirational posts here at Portobello Bride and I hope to help you make your special day truly uniquely you!

3 comments:

  1. ooh, love them all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to be working with you Amanda, you have already brought so much beauty to our little blog and I cant wait to see where the future takes us. I think its going to be very pretty xxKim

    ReplyDelete
  3. these handkerchiefs are just perfect!!! i wish they were around when i got married (9 years ago!)

    loving your beautiful blog!
    -kelley

    ReplyDelete