Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Getting to Know... Cathrin D’Entremont Weddings


Portobello Bride Member: Wedding Planner/Stylist
Cathrin D’Entremont Weddings | Perth WA | Website | Blog | Twitter | Facebook


What’s your favourite part of your job?
Matching up the perfect vendor team for the bride and groom and styling their wedding and giving them ideas they never thought of.

What are you reading at the moment?
 

My dad wrote a book on his life, so we all got a copy in our family.

What are you lusting after at the moment? 

My glass of wine at 5:00pm! A fabulous way to finish a day.
 

Top three songs on your play list?
Verve Remixed – Manteca
Ingrid Michaelson – Sort of
Frou Frou - Let go

 

What is your favourite moment during a wedding? 
I have 2, ‘Showtime’ when guests enter the reception and, going home knowing nothing went wrong and I could not wipe the smile of my bride and grooms faces.
 

Who inspires you?
I am a blog addict, so here my daily reads:
Style Me Pretty

Sweet Designs by Amy Atlas 
Jasmine Star 
JL Designs

Favourite Cocktail?
Don’t have one – bad experiences with them. I stick to wine!

What does it take to impress you?
Passion for what you do, honesty, hart working – fabulous service
 

What is the best piece of advice you were ever given? 
Your mistakes are gifts – if only you will open them to look inside.
 

Favourite way to spend a Sunday?
Long breakfast with my family – reading paper together, not having to rush around.
 

Black Tie or Casual?
Black Tie – girls like to dress up – well this girl for sure.
 

Your suggestion for a new name for ‘Hens party’ 
“Get pampered party"
 

Your favourite hostess gift to give?
Wine – I know I am boring, but I think everyone cherishes a good bottle of wine
 

What’s the best gift you have ever received? 
My children – can’t return them either. Just kidding! I would not be me without them.
 

Three words that describe you best.
Honest – funny - stylish

Thanks so much for sharing with us today Catherin!
Catherin D'Entremont Weddings is a member of the Portobello Bride Boutique Wedding Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment